Infrastructure Automation Developer1310
Expect more. Connect more. Be more at Diebold Nixdorf. Our teams automate, digitize, and transform the way more than 75 million people around the globe bank and shop in this hyper-connected, consumer-centric world. Join us in connecting people to commerce in this vital, rewarding role.
We are looking for Infrastructure Automation Developer who will become a member of the DN Private Cloud platform development team consisting of Engineers and Developers from all areas of the infrastructure services – Network, Firewall, Storage, Compute, Virtualization and Operating Systems. The team has the architectural freedom to design and improve the platform.
The Infrastructure Automation Developer is responsible for the support and development of the scripts, workflows and automation within the Private Cloud infrastructure of the Diebold Nixdorf. The Infrastructure Automation Developer will work together in a supporting role to further develop the platform together with the respective teams, business and other stakeholders.
The Infrastructure Automation Developer will work cross-function to support the operations teams, architects and transition managers with all aspects of the platform and support projects with architecture consultancy and design.
- Realization of robust, automated infrastructure
- Independent development and implementation of various scripts and tools for automating virtual infrastructure in the private cloud (mostly PowerShell, Ansible)
- Participate in the evaluation, installation, support and administer relevant tools used to provide infrastructure automation and cloud integration solutions
- Support and administration of development, test and production systems, and the operation of the automation infrastructure
- Design, create, validate, and maintain templates, blueprints, playbooks, and modules for configuration management and infrastructure deployment tools
- 3rd Level Support for the Operations Teams
- Consulting and collaboration with other technical roles
- Responsible for Continual Service Improvement through automation IT solutions, improving the effectiveness of services and decreasing failures
- Able to contribute to the definition of IT technology strategy, standards, and roadmaps
- Delivering/supporting Root Cause analysis within the scope of responsibilities for major issues
- Understanding of DR and HA concepts
- Mentoring of the colleagues within the team
- Expert knowledge and experience in Developing infrastructure automation using PowerShell
- Previous experience with operations of infrastructure components
- Technical understanding of infrastructure components – network, firewalls, storage, virtualization, etc.
- Experience with Ansible or similar automation tool, BASH scripting is considered as big advantage
- Experience consuming REST API is welcome
- Knowledge of Cisco UCSD is a plus
- Significant continuous learning
- Experience working in SCRUM/Agile
- Innovation, Pro-activity are key values for us
- Analytical and conceptual thinking
- Self-organized, able to manage
- Good communication skills and ability to efficiently work in a virtual team
- Proficiency in English is essential, both written and spoken
- Starting salary 2200 EUR gross / month depending on experience
- the annual bonus of 10% calculated on the basis of personal performance and company results
- 25 days of annual leave
- public transport contribution
- meal voucher contribution on top of law
- supplementary pension insurance in the amount of 3% of the salary (after 6 months from the date of commencement)
- 27 EUR per month contribution to HO
Why should you join Diebold Nixdorf?
Brightest minds + technology and innovation + business transformation The people of Diebold Nixdorf are 23,000+ teammates of diverse talents and expertise in more than 130 countries, harnessing future technologies to deliver personalized, secure consumer experiences that connect people to commerce. Our culture is fueled by our values of collaboration, decisiveness, urgency, willingness to change, and accountability.
*Diebold Nixdorf is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.*
** To all recruitment agencies: Diebold Nixdorf does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Diebold Nixdorf employees or any other organization location. Diebold Nixdorf is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.**
We are a global Company operating in multiple Locations and Entities. As we are keen to find the best solution for our candidates several legal entities might be applicable for a Job offer. A List of our operating entities can be found here - https://www.dieboldnixdorf.com/en-us/about-us/global-locations