Senior Business Analyst, RetailFull Time44644
Expect more. Connect more. Be more at Diebold Nixdorf. Our teams automate, digitize, and transform the way more than 75 million people around the globe bank and shop in this hyper-connected, consumer-centric world. Join us in connecting people to commerce in this vital, rewarding role.
The Business Analyst will develop a detailed understanding of all the functional requirements in the retail checkout business area, serviced by Diebold Nixdorf’s (DN) product solutions and supported by our Professional Services team to DN’s Retail customers.
This role requires an in-depth understanding of the retail checkout business industry and the supporting IT landscape and works closely with our Functional Solution Architect in creating a fully integrated, successful IT solution in a complex business environment.
The role reports into an Area Delivery Retail Practice Lead in APAC within DN’s Professional Services team.
About the role:
- Analyses, interprets and documents customer requirements and business processes, conducts fit/gap analysis, manages change requests and guides stake-holders in coordinating their requirements.
- Participates in sales bids demonstrating industry and domain know how.
- Holds project definition / discovery workshops, in order to assure business value to be delivered and re-use of standards.
- Drive standardization by using Solution Blueprints or predefined process books as basis for fit/gap analysis.
- Creates Requirements Traceability Matrix and Functional Specifications for identified gaps.
- Facilitates customer workshops and meetings.
- Investigates complex customer's business needs and problems, using extensive process experience.
- To define and able to configure technical set-up of client environments for on-site applications, including: POS, Backstore, TxCollector, TPAdmin and mobile devices.
- To support during SIT/ UAT.
- Act as SPOC from customer and liaise with development team during project delivery cycle.
- Actively utilizing corporate tools and follow corporate delivery framework in delivering the project.
- May act as ‘primus inter pares’ between team and manager and guides team without hierarchical management responsibilities.
- May instructs, coach and develop team members and provide input to performance reviews by manager.
About the person:
- Degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering or a related field and well verse with project requirements.
- Possess deep functional and technical knowledge of retail processes and systems.
Must have demonstrable skills in:
- Good knowledge in point-of-sales and retail business industry
- Discussing and specifying customer requirements
- Common Retail promotions techniques
- Good understanding of retail daily sales and reconciliation processes
- Payment & loyalty acceptance experience (desirable)
- Excellent communication and written skills in English.
- Excellent communication in Thai.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Keen attention to detail
- Logical and analytical problem solving attitude
- Strong customer service orientation
- Experience working in a team-oriented and collaborative environment
- Self-motivated, self-initiative, and willing to learn new product and technology with minimal guidance
- Possess more than 8 years of experience in software application design and development.
Why should you join Diebold Nixdorf?
Brightest minds + technology and innovation + business transformation The people of Diebold Nixdorf are 23,000+ teammates of diverse talents and expertise in more than 130 countries, harnessing future technologies to deliver personalized, secure consumer experiences that connect people to commerce. Our culture is fueled by our values of collaboration, decisiveness, urgency, willingness to change, and accountability.
Diebold Nixdorf is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
** To all recruitment agencies: Diebold Nixdorf does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Diebold Nixdorf employees or any other organization location. Diebold Nixdorf is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes**