Call Center Agent (Dispatcher)Full Time28266
Expect more. Connect more. Be more at Diebold Nixdorf. Our teams automate, digitize, and transform the way more than 75 million people around the globe bank and shop in this hyper-connected, consumer-centric world. Join us in connecting people to commerce in this vital, rewarding role.
This role reports to the Service Desk Manager and will be expected to provide high standard of service to our customers by providing accurate, timely information while adhering to related processes.
Primary roles and responsibility
- Single point of contact to log, solve, escalate, assign, track, update, and close any POS or ATM incidents and requests
- Answer all incoming calls to SMC hotlines
- Create ticket and assign to service engineers
- Perform 1st level incident determination, and if possible, resolve them within the same call
- Update incident and ticket status from service engineer in a prompt manner upon request
- Dispatch or arrange for on-site engineer for resolution and maintenance
- Escalate up to next level of management including vendors when required according to established escalation process
- Provide daily CRM ticket status to relevant parties to facilitate closure within defined Service Level
- Monitor and track engineers assigned, ensuring prompt follow-ups and tickets closure
- Monitor and follow up on incoming emails from internal & external parties
- Monitor and follow up on incoming system alerts within established response time
- Monitoring of OTC system, Auto closure, Script PC incidents and requests
- Issue of hard disk, AB key, Sim and Sam card.
- Perform monitoring on AMTS system.
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Passion for service excellence with a strong focus for resolving customer issues
- Able to perform multiple tasks and work independently
- Competent in navigating computer applications
- Fresh graduates are welcomed to apply
- Candidates with call centre or customer service background will have added advantage
Why should you join Diebold Nixdorf?
Brightest minds + technology and innovation + business transformation. The people of Diebold Nixdorf are 23,000+ teammates of diverse talents and expertise in more than 130 countries, harnessing future technologies to deliver personalized, secure consumer experiences that connect people to commerce. Our culture is fueled by our values of collaboration, decisiveness, urgency, willingness to change, and accountability.
Diebold Nixdorf is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
** To all recruitment agencies: Diebold Nixdorf does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Diebold Nixdorf employees or any other organization location. Diebold Nixdorf is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes**