Analyst (German Speaker)Full Time42758
Expect more. Connect more. Be more at Diebold Nixdorf. Our teams automate, digitize, and transform the way more than 75 million people around the globe bank and shop in this hyper-connected, consumer-centric world. Join us in connecting people to commerce in this vital, rewarding role.
- A German language speaking expert holding B1, B2 or C1 certification and basic understanding Of diagnosing and resolving technical issues
- German Speaking Technical Support Analyst is a member of the Service Desk team covering the day-to-day IT support needs via Phone/Chat/Self Service. The primary function of the position is to provide 1st Level support.
- Responsible for providing technical assistance and support related to computer systems, hardware, or software. Responds to queries, runs diagnostic programs, isolates problem, and determines and implements solution.
You are responsible for
- Gather the required information necessary in order to best handle customer software and technical inquiries
- Own customer technical issues from initial report to resolution, communicating with customers regularly regarding issue status
- Collaborate with other members of the Service team to properly manage customer inquiries and escalate when appropriate.
- Research required inform using available resources;
- Follow standard processes and procedures;
- Identify and escalate priority issues to the pertained teams;
- Basic technical skills including knowledge of Microsoft windows Operating Systems, Microsoft Office suite, and common printer issues.
- Basic installation, configuration and support of IT equipment (PC, laptops, printers etc.)
- Basic understanding in troubleshooting Internet Connectivity, LAN /WAN related Issues.
- Ability to deal with difficult callers
- An ability to communicate with customers and understand customer requirements.
- Min. 0-6 months experience in Customer Support.
- Any Graduate with 10+2+3 years of education, preferably from Computers background
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices.
- Problem solving ability – identify and resolve;
- Should have good communication skills in English and German, ability to speak and write clearly and accurately;
- Effective listening skills;
- Multi-tasking capabilities;
- Willingness to work in shift models, based on customer requirements.
Why should you join Diebold Nixdorf?
Brightest minds + technology and innovation + business transformation The people of Diebold Nixdorf are 23,000+ teammates of diverse talents and expertise in more than 130 countries, harnessing future technologies to deliver personalized, secure consumer experiences that connect people to commerce. Our culture is fueled by our values of collaboration, decisiveness, urgency, willingness to change, and accountability.
–Diebold Nixdorf is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.