Physical Security Service TechnicianFull Time96018
Expect more. Connect more. Be more at Diebold Nixdorf. Our teams automate, digitize, and transform the way more than 75 million people around the globe bank and shop in this hyper-connected, consumer-centric world. Join us in connecting people to commerce in this vital, rewarding role.
Are you looking for a real opportunity? It’s time to consider Diebold Nixdorf! As a global leader in integrated self-service solutions we offer employees more – more recognition, more rewards, more opportunities. Here’s your chance to join our dynamic team!
Right now, we are seeking a Physical Security Technician who will provide on-site maintenance and repair services to Diebold Nixdorf customers within an assigned territory. In this role, you will perform intermediate level maintenance on assigned products, such as safes, locks, under-counter teller equipment, safe deposit boxes, and vaults. You will be expected to follow call handling and call closure procedures consistently while promoting a high quality of service. In addition, you will prioritize calls and act decisively on behalf of the customer from call origination to call closure.
You are responsible for
- Conduct cleaning and drilling of safe deposit boxes
- Provide key duplication
- Change batteries on electronic locks
- Clear jams in After Hours Depositories
- Conduct cleaning and basic maintenance of vaults, safe deposit boxes and under-counter teller equipment
- Install lock and door hardware to include mechanical and electronic door locks, door closures, emergency exit devices and DETEX alarms.
- Install CENCON locks on ATM chest
- Install new locks on safes and chests
- Assist in simple and complex installations
- Engage in team meetings to drive performance improvements
- Achieve monthly service performance metrics
- Use various hand and power tools; occasionally using ladders
- Maintain parts inventories and anticipate parts required to meet or exceed goals. Assist in inventory management for the service team
- Act as a Notary during service calls where required by customer
- Minimum of 1 year vault, safe, lock maintenance and troubleshooting experience required.
- Intermediate PC skills using Microsoft Office tools and the ability to navigate through hand held devices applications.
- Must be able to read blueprints for drill point requirements.
- Must display a strong sense of urgency, organizational skills, and maintain a professional presence.
- Must function in a team environment, demonstrating the ability to receive direction from and provide assistance to other team members.
- Demonstrate initiative by escalating and resolving issues at the service call level.
- May be required to obtain a Notary Public designation in areas where required by customer.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time, occasionally lifts heavy loads, bend, stoop, and reach required.
- Ability to pass MVR, background and drug test.
Why should you join Diebold Nixdorf?
Brightest minds + technology and innovation + business transformation The people of Diebold Nixdorf are 23,000+ teammates of diverse talents and expertise in more than 130 countries, harnessing future technologies to deliver personalized, secure consumer experiences that connect people to commerce. Our culture is fueled by our values of collaboration, decisiveness, urgency, willingness to change, and accountability.
Diebold Nixdorf is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
** To all recruitment agencies: Diebold Nixdorf does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Diebold Nixdorf employees or any other organization location. Diebold Nixdorf is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes**