Marketing Manager - RetailFull Time54687
Expect more. Connect more. Be more at Diebold Nixdorf. Our teams automate, digitize, and transform the way more than 75 million people around the globe bank and shop in this hyper-connected, consumer-centric world. Join us in connecting people to commerce in this vital, rewarding role.
Diebold Nixdorf is looking for an Area Marketing Manager to operate in a dedicated region (Americas) as part of the global retail marketing team. They will be responsible for the adaption and implementation of the end-to-end marketing plan for the assigned scope of geography, with the opportunity to add marketing value and creativity across multiple areas.
Working alongside key internal stakeholders (for example sales, product management and senior leadership teams) in the relevant segment, the person in role will ensure that marketing activities support the sales objectives and growth strategies in alignment with the overall Diebold Nixdorf marketing strategy.
Area Marketing Manager will have a significant focus on developing and strengthening brand awareness and thought leadership, as well as demand generation with regional customers.
You are responsible for
- Adapting and executing the retail industry marketing plan for the Americas to support frontline sales in alignment with the overall marketing strategy and to drive brand awareness and engagement
- Working closely with the regional senior leadership team, as well as other key internal customers and stakeholders (for example the sales organisation and product teams) and act as their business partner to ensure that the marketing strategy and associated plans are aligned with the broader business and sales goals
- Building and maintaining a good knowledge of the retail market, using market and industry understanding and appropriate research to develop and implement industry marketing strategic solutions for the assigned geography anticipating issues, challenges and opportunities
- Supporting PR and communications activities specific to the assigned geography, working with Corporate Communications to ensure there is a consistent and coherent messaging on behalf of Diebold Nixdorf
- Creating, supporting and managing live and digital customer events (e.g. conferences, webinars, local user group meetings) in the region in collaboration with the Diebold Nixdorf Events Team
- Developing, supporting and adapting thought leadership content including whitepapers, case studies and broader marketing campaigns using various media formats (i.e. written and video) to increase market awareness and drive customer engagement and adoption
- Supporting the creation and ensuring effective delivery of customer communications and campaigns, supporting specific “Go To Market” growth plans, product launches and customer sales processes
- Managing and supporting internal events and activities for the dedicated region where appropriate
- Delivering input into regular companywide internal communications as appropriate to improve business understanding of segment & geography focus and success, including supporting sales teams in their ability to position portfolio appropriately
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or similar field
- 5+ years of experience in a similar role either in a B2Benvironment or a retail focused B2C marketing position
- Exposure to international business environment
- Ability to prioritise workloads and manage competing priorities across multiple areas
- Good knowledge of the retail industry
- Excellent written communication and plannin skills with the ability to drive engagement
- Apply creativity and ‘outside the box’ messaging/communication techniques for different audiences
- Ability to take complex information and distill to varying levels of understanding
- Ability and willingness to travel
- Willingness to collaborate – working as part of a global marketing team and also across multiple areas, a willingness to be a team player is essential
Why should you join Diebold Nixdorf?
Brightest minds + technology and innovation + business transformation The people of Diebold Nixdorf are 23,000+ teammates of diverse talents and expertise in more than 130 countries, harnessing future technologies to deliver personalized, secure consumer experiences that connect people to commerce. Our culture is fueled by our values of collaboration, decisiveness, urgency, willingness to change, and accountability.
–Diebold Nixdorf is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.