Reporting and Administrative Support (Working Student)
- Primary Location:
- Job Description:
Expect more. Connect more. Be more at Diebold Nixdorf. Our teams automate, digitize, and transform the way more than 75 million people around the globe bank and shop in this hyper-connected, consumer-centric world. Join us in connecting people to commerce in this vital, rewarding role.
As a Working Student you’ll be responsible for administrative activities of requests/changes, creation of internal and customer reports as well as using of various DN internal tools for one of the largest DN global customers (referred to as DN Account).
You are responsible for
- Supporting DN Account for administrative activities of requests/changes
- Supporting DN Account in creating of internal/customer reports and improvements, especially each first week of a month
- Administration of internal collaboration platform (SharePoint)
- Collecting information from different stakeholders
- Using of DN internal tools
- Request of access management needs in the DN organization through defined tools
- English B2
- Microsoft Office 2010 (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Microsoft SharePoint
- Collaboration skills
- Self-dependent work based on working instructions
Why should you join Diebold Nixdorf?
Brightest minds + technology and innovation + business transformation The people of Diebold Nixdorf are 23,000+ teammates of diverse talents and expertise in more than 130 countries, harnessing future technologies to deliver personalized, secure consumer experiences that connect people to commerce. Our culture is fueled by our values of collaboration, decisiveness, urgency, willingness to change, and accountability.
–Diebold Nixdorf is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
** To all recruitment agencies: Diebold Nixdorf does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Diebold Nixdorf employees or any other organization location. Diebold Nixdorf is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes**