Change Manager / Change Control Specialist
- Primary Location_OLD:
- Job Description:
Expect more. Connect more. Be more at Diebold Nixdorf. Our teams automate, digitize, and transform the way more than 75 million people around the globe bank and shop in this hyper-connected, consumer-centric world. Join us in connecting people to commerce in this vital, rewarding role.
The Change Manager is direct contact for all changes in IT for the infrastructure and applications and take care of the correct proceeding of changes in the process/tools. Responsible for quality and success of stable and reliable change process in DN across all involved delivery towers.
You are responsible for
- Responsible for managing the ITSM processes in accordance to Diebold Nixdorf methods based on ITIL best practices
- Executes the Change Management process tasks in line with global and local requirements
- Is responsible for the complete process adherence and handling of Changes according to the defined process and policies
- Point of contact for all Emergency Changes during business hours
- Supporting for trend analysis within our complex environment
- Monitoring the change lifecycle to ensure that the process is followed and policies are respected
- Monitoring the effectiveness of Change management (KPI Reports, experience) and making recommendations for improvements
- Supporting improvement activities and projects
- Maintain documentation and supporting for driving education through delivery towers
- Excellent management, interpersonal, communication, presentation, and organizational skills
- General IT environment concept knowledge (based on understanding of the ITIL framework)
- Self-driven to achieve goals independently as well as work in team
- 3+ years' experience working in an IT Service / Change Management role and driving process improvement initiatives
- Ability to speak English B2+
- ITIL v3 Foundations training or higher level of ITIL Certifications
- University degree preferred (can be substituted by at least 4 years of experience in IT Service management area on similar position)
- Starting salary 1200 EUR gross / month depending on experience
- annual bonus of 10% calculated on the basis of personal performance and company results
- 25 days of annual leave
- public transport contribution
- meal voucher contribution on top of law
- supplementary pension insurance in the amount of 3% of the salary (after 6 months from the date of commencement)
- mobile phone also for private use
- 27 EUR per month contribution to HO
- 2 days of paid leave for voluntary activities
Why should you join Diebold Nixdorf?
Brightest minds + technology and innovation + business transformation The people of Diebold Nixdorf are 23,000+ teammates of diverse talents and expertise in more than 130 countries, harnessing future technologies to deliver personalized, secure consumer experiences that connect people to commerce. Our culture is fueled by our values of collaboration, decisiveness, urgency, willingness to change, and accountability.
–Diebold Nixdorf is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
** To all recruitment agencies: Diebold Nixdorf does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Diebold Nixdorf employees or any other organization location. Diebold Nixdorf is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes**