Service Desk Agent
- Primary Location:
- Job Description:
Expect more. Connect more. Be more at Diebold Nixdorf. Our teams automate, digitize, and transform the way more than 75 million people around the globe bank and shop in this hyper-connected, consumer-centric world. Join us in connecting people to commerce in this vital, rewarding role.
The Call Agent will provide day-to-day service to our customers by responding to all inbound calls (alerts, web and/or telephone traffic) promptly and to defined procedures.
They will resolve calls at the point they are received without referral, the need for further intervention or escalation (thus supporting the achievement of our contractual service commitments).
If this is not possible, the agent will forward the ticket to the next appropriate level.
You are responsible for:
- Answer inbound customer calls, including detailed recording of the issue according to defined processes.
- Check if reported incident is covered by contract and also if caller information and address details are correct, then initiate defined actions.
- Transform tickets created by E-Mail into the Ticket system.
- Retrieve customer agreement on cost coverage, if no contract exists.
- Identify and escalate situations requiring urgent attention.
- Usage of predefined available solution trees to solve tickets and advise customer on appropriate action.
- If not successful in solving the ticket, forward to the next appropriate level.
- Provision of added value services during non-peak times.
- Report on faulty master data if noticed.
- Inform Service Line Manager (e.g. supervisor or team leader) or dedicated CEC agent in case of customer escalations.
- Provide detailed information on all performed activities to next appropriate level according to process definition. If incident is solved log all required debriefing information in the ticket according to process definition (incl. usage of service coder). In dedicated cases enter debriefing information from field services.
- Guide customer according to solution trees to solve incident. If not successful inform customer about next steps.
- If necessary, cancel a customer incident at customer's request and answer on customer enquiries regarding status of request processing (e. g. Engineer Time of Arrival).
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction with individual calls.
- In dedicated cases provide briefing information to appropriate third-party provider.
- Observe technical or process problems at all times.
- Proactively inform Service Line Manager (e.g. team leader or supervisor) about potential problems and offer improvement suggestion, if possible.
- Frequently use the corporate knowledge base to find solutions and provide input for it.
- Activity planning for service technicians based on requests from "Service Line Managers". (Work planning).
- Service technician dispatching
- Secondary or higher technical education is preferable
- Basic skills in technical and mechanical topics. In individual cases it is possible to assign the function to an employee, if the essential professional knowledge is acquired by work experience.
- Experience in a call centre environment recommended.
Experience in the following topics is essential:
- Experience in a call centre environment (recommended).
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices.
- Good technical knowledge in supported customer specific Hardware environment.
- Strength in communication, teamwork, processes and customer orientation, especially friendly and kind behaviour on the phone.
- Native Speaker quality in required local – Slovak - language/primary language.
- English language at B1/B2 level
- PC literacy, especially usage of Microsoft Office package.
- Industry Knowhow preferred.
- Willingness to work in shift models, based on customer requirements.
Salary from 1400 EUR/month gross depending on experience
- annual bonus of 10% calculated on the basis of personal performance and company results
- meal vouchers (worth EUR 4.50, paid in full by the employer)
- supplementary pension insurance in the amount of 3% of the salary (after 6 months from the date of commencement)
- mobile phone
- 20 EUR per month contribution to HO
Why should you join Diebold Nixdorf?
Brightest minds + technology and innovation + business transformation The people of Diebold Nixdorf are 23,000+ teammates of diverse talents and expertise in more than 130 countries, harnessing future technologies to deliver personalized, secure consumer experiences that connect people to commerce. Our culture is fueled by our values of collaboration, decisiveness, urgency, willingness to change, and accountability.
Diebold Nixdorf is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
** To all recruitment agencies: Diebold Nixdorf does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Diebold Nixdorf employees or any other organization location. Diebold Nixdorf is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes**