NetApp Storage Administrator
- Primary Location_OLD:
- Job Description:
Expect more. Connect more. Be more at Diebold Nixdorf. Our teams automate, digitize, and transform the way more than 75 million people around the globe bank and shop in this hyper-connected, consumer-centric world. Join us in connecting people to commerce in this vital, rewarding role.
As an Intermediate Netapp Storage Administrator you will be working on variety of Netapp systems (7-mode and C-dot), multiple backup solutions, based on Netapp and other vendor, in multiple datacenters around the world.
You are responsible for
• Provide 2nd level support of storage systems: Provision and maintain NetApp storage systems and backup tools.
• Perform storage and backup monitoring, troubleshooting and resolution of related incidents.
• Perform performance and advanced troubleshooting.
• Handle Incident, Problem and Change management tickets in accordance with SLAs and in cooperation with senior colleagues.
• Keep the environment documentation accurate to comply with the security and operational standards and procedures.
• Work with vendor support to resolve incidents.
• Provide on-call duty in non-business hours.
• Advanced knowledge of NetApp storage systems and related backup toolset (Data OnTap 7-mode and ONTAP c-mode).
• Administration knowledge of disk-to-disk replication/backup methods.
• Administration knowledge of SnapCenter or similar product.
• Administration knowledge of standard operating systems and virtualization technologies (Windows, Linux/UNIX, VMware).
• User knowledge of OnCommand Unified Manager.
• User knowledge of SnapDrive, Snap Manager, SnapCreator products.
• Good understanding of technologies used in IT (servers, virtualization, networking).
• Willingness to perform on-call support.
• Independent and enthusiastic candidate willing to learn new technologies in storage and backup area.
• Good communication skills and ability to efficiently work in a multinational teams.
• Experience in working in an ITIL oriented company is an advantage.
• Handling of corporate processes and requirements in Incident, Problem, Change, Release, and Configuration Management.
• Delivering/supporting of Root Cause analysis within scope of responsibilities for major issues.
• Able to contribute to the definition of IT technology strategy, standards and roadmaps (in senior level of expertise)
• Understanding of DR and HA concepts (in senior level of expertise)
• Mentoring of the colleagues within the team (in senior level of expertise)
• Willingness to travel on short business trips abroad.
• Bachelor's degree in ICT or corresponding experience in respective field.
• Very good command of both spoken and written English.
• German language skills are an advantageWhat you can expect
Starting salary from 1100 EUR gross / month depending on experience
annual bonus of 10% calculated on the basis of personal performance and company results
25 days of annual leave
public transport contribution
meal voucher contribution on top of law
supplementary pension insurance in the amount of 3% of the salary (after 6 months from the date of commencement)
27 EUR per month contribution to HO
2 days of leave for voluntary activities
Why should you join Diebold Nixdorf?
Brightest minds + technology and innovation + business transformation The people of Diebold Nixdorf are 23,000+ teammates of diverse talents and expertise in more than 130 countries, harnessing future technologies to deliver personalized, secure consumer experiences that connect people to commerce. Our culture is fueled by our values of collaboration, decisiveness, urgency, willingness to change, and accountability.
Diebold Nixdorf is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
** To all recruitment agencies: Diebold Nixdorf does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Diebold Nixdorf employees or any other organization location. Diebold Nixdorf is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes**