Senior Data Analytics Expert
- Primary Location:
- Job Description:
Expect more. Connect more. Be more at Diebold Nixdorf. Our teams automate, digitize, and transform the way more than 75 million people around the globe bank and shop in this hyper-connected, consumer-centric world. Join us in connecting people to commerce in this vital, rewarding role.
The Reporting & Data Analytics Consultant is a senior position, leading Service Reporting activities towards DN Accounts (representing DN Customers) and DN Senior Executive Management.
You are responsible for
- Reporting & Data Analytics consultancy for all Enterprise Delivery Management related topics
- Planning and active participation on Reporting Strategy together with DN Service BI community
- KPI definition & standardization
- Piloting new and improvement of existing global customer reports based on company’s ERP and BI systems
- Leadership in measuring performance, increasing efficiencies, and tracking global key initiatives
- Solving requirements from special/ad-hoc projects and requests
- Development of new or integration of existing analytical solutions to meet internal and customer requirements
- Be able to work with all levels of Diebold Nixdorf management as well as Managed Services customers
- Be able to express oneself clearly and concisely
- A university degree, preferably with a focus on IT, Data Science or Math; alternatively equivalent practical experience
- 5 years experience in a similar role
- Strong analytical, problem solving and communication skills
- Ability to work effectively with mathematical concepts, modeling, and statistics
- Strong ITIL process know-how
- Advanced IT skills, especially in default data analytics/ data processing tools
- Attention to detail and ability to prioritize work
- Experience with SAP Business Objects, Oracle BI and Power BI is a plus
- The working language is English; good knowledge of any other major EMEA language (i.e. German) would be an advantage
- Out-of-the-box thinking and agile mindset make life easier in this position
- Power BI certification (advantage)
- Starting salary 1600 EUR gross / month
- annual bonus of 10% calculated on the basis of personal performance and company results
- 25 days of annual leave
- public transport contribution
- meal voucher contribution on top of law
- supplementary pension insurance in the amount of 3% of the salary (after 6 months from the date of commencement)
- mobile phone also for private use
- 20 EUR per month contribution to HO
Why should you join Diebold Nixdorf?
Brightest minds + technology and innovation + business transformation The people of Diebold Nixdorf are 23,000+ teammates of diverse talents and expertise in more than 130 countries, harnessing future technologies to deliver personalized, secure consumer experiences that connect people to commerce. Our culture is fueled by our values of collaboration, decisiveness, urgency, willingness to change, and accountability.
Diebold Nixdorf is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
** To all recruitment agencies: Diebold Nixdorf does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Diebold Nixdorf employees or any other organization location. Diebold Nixdorf is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes**