- Primary Location:
- Job Description:
Expect more. Connect more. Be more at Diebold Nixdorf. Our teams automate, digitize, and transform the way more than 75 million people around the globe bank and shop in this hyper-connected, consumer-centric world. Join us in connecting people to commerce in this vital, rewarding role.
You will be part of a new team in Kosice part of cash forecasting and the optimization team.
The Cash Analyst will work as part of a team responsible for forecasting the cash requirements for client ATMs and planning replenishment schedules to ensure the ATM estate has optimum levels of cash at all times. The cash analyst will ensure that the all customer and internal SLA’s and KPI’s met and where required will escalate any performance issues to the Senior Cash Analyst and support any performance any remediation activities.
You are responsible for
- To daily review the sections performance and adjust the forecasting parameters to ensure the team’s monthly SLA / KPIs are achieved.
- To daily review the performance of customers for which they are responsible and complete any adjustments to ensure that the contractual SLA’s and KPI’s are achieved.
- To produce monthly reports providing commentary where required.
- To liaise with cash in transit (CIT) service providers to implement changes to replenishment cycles
- To support new customer on boarding.
- To deputise for the Senior Cash Analyst when the Senior Cash Analyst is not in the office acting as the first point of contact; resolving all issues and escalate as required.
- To ensure procedural manuals are continually kept up-to-date and accurately reflect working practices and are checked twice per year.
- To work with Senior Cash Analyst to explore ideas how to further improve customer service and revise and implement section strategies.
- To provide cover during periods of work load peak, holidays or unscheduled absences for Cash Services team.
- To complete ad hoc duties and tasks allocated through the line management chain from time to time.
- Experience in commercial environment.
- Analytical knowledge & previous analytical experience (experience within the banking industry preferred)
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices.
- Experience in using MS Office products, especially Excel.
- Attention to detail is critical
- Fluent English plus local (Slovak) language
Nice to haves:
- Understanding of complex HW and SW dependencies regarding e.g. registering of cash data in journal and customer accounts.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting or other analytical major
- starting salary 855 EUR gross / month depending on experience
- annual bonus of 10% calculated on the basis of personal performance and company results
- 25 days of annual leave
- public transport contribution
- meal voucher contribution on top of law
- supplementary pension insurance in the amount of 3% of the salary (after 6 months from the date of commencement)
- mobile phone also for private use
- 27 EUR per month contribution to HO
Why should you join Diebold Nixdorf?
Brightest minds + technology and innovation + business transformation The people of Diebold Nixdorf are 23,000+ teammates of diverse talents and expertise in more than 130 countries, harnessing future technologies to deliver personalized, secure consumer experiences that connect people to commerce. Our culture is fueled by our values of collaboration, decisiveness, urgency, willingness to change, and accountability.
–Diebold Nixdorf is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
** To all recruitment agencies: Diebold Nixdorf does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Diebold Nixdorf employees or any other organization location. Diebold Nixdorf is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes**