Senior HR Generalist
- Primary Location_OLD:
- Job Description:
Expect more. Connect more. Be more at Diebold Nixdorf. Our teams automate, digitize, and transform the way more than 75 million people around the globe bank and shop in this hyper-connected, consumer-centric world. Join us in connecting people to commerce in this vital, rewarding role.
In the global center in Kosice we develop, customize, deliver and support products that help manage and monitor banking transactions and ATMs worldwide.
The role of the HR Generalist is to provide strategic local guidance from a regional perspective. You are an expert in local laws and regulations, and you will collaborate closely with local management.
You are responsible for
- Take care of HR agenda for a team of 240 people (mainly IT roles)
- Cooperate closely with managers and support them in HR related topics
- Ensure daily HR business in global center in Kosice with focus on local HR policies and labor law expertise
- Realize HR processes related to start, termination of a transfer of employees
- Support in hiring process together with the hiring managers and the Talent Acquisition team
- Prepare basic inputs for payroll and communicate with our external payroll specialist
- Administrate labor-law documents
- Manage internal HR systems, update them and provide regular reports
- Cooperate with local and global HR team
- Solve ad hoc HR request
- Become a member of an international company but feel like in a bunch of friends
- Build a friendly atmosphere and relationships
What you can expect
- Previous long-term experience in the HR and labor-law area
- Open-minded approach, interest in employee´s satisfaction and development
- Passion for HR
- Proficiency in Slovak and fluent English
- Ability to work with confidential information and work independently
- Reliability, responsibility, flexibility, willingness to learn new things
- Ability to build excellent working relationships and become partner to managers and employees
- Microsoft Office required
Starting salary from 2000 EUR gross / month depending on experience
annual bonus of 10% calculated on the basis of personal performance and company results
25 days of annual leave
public transport contribution
meal voucher contribution on top of law
supplementary pension insurance in the amount of 3% of the salary (after 6 months from the date of commencement)
27 EUR per month contribution to HO
2 days of paid leave for voluntary activities
Why should you join Diebold Nixdorf?
Brightest minds + technology and innovation + business transformation The people of Diebold Nixdorf are 23,000+ teammates of diverse talents and expertise in more than 130 countries, harnessing future technologies to deliver personalized, secure consumer experiences that connect people to commerce. Our culture is fueled by our values of collaboration, decisiveness, urgency, willingness to change, and accountability.
–Diebold Nixdorf is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
** To all recruitment agencies: Diebold Nixdorf does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Diebold Nixdorf employees or any other organization location. Diebold Nixdorf is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes**